Hello Buddies 🙂
Last week I made a paint chip earring but couldn’t post it yesterday. This is one I specially made for christmas. Red and green combination is always beautiful Isn’t it 🙂 Check out how to make these Jingle Bell christmas earrings.
Supplies Required :
My Method :
- Cut out two pieces of red paint chip in the shape of bells.
- Actually I had a paint chip card where the chips were already in bell shape 🙂 So I used them up.
- Stick this on OHP sheet.
- Connect the ear hook on top of the bell shape.
- Add a green bead on the bottom.
- Thats it ! Pretty Jingle bell earring ready ! 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me