Hello Buddies 🙂
- Quilling paper
- Head pins
- Ear hooks
- Small white Beads
- Wire cutter
- Silver Pen
- Roll the quilling paper into a tight circles. Two violet colour circles
- Insert a small white bead into the head pin
- Then insert one roll of the quilling paper.
- Above that again insert a small white bead
- Form a loop on top of it
- Cut the excess wire
- Connect ear hook to the top loop
- Add tiny floral design quilling paper roll using silver pen.
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me