Hello Buddies 🙂
Its been long time since I have made an earring. Our JOTW posts were almost stopped but here we are back in track now with one of our new design of Jewelry as always a pair of quirky earrings ! Hope you like it. Here is how I made it.
Supplies Required :
- Quilling paper
- Ear hooks
- Jump ring
- Wire cutter
My Method :
- Take white and green quilling paper
- Take three white quilling paper and roll it over a pen refill. Press it and make it into a tea drop shape
- Make a smaller shape with the green colour paper
- Next make a round shape with green colour form a circle and roll half of a white paper over it to form the top circle
- Now insert the green tea drop inside the white tea drop shape
- Attach the four pieces as shown in the picture
- Connect the jump ring inside the circle piece
- Insert the ear hook to this jump rings
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it Pretty Grape wine earring ready !
- Make your own jewelry and adore yourself
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me