Hello Buddies 🙂
Wish you all a wonderful and prosperous Happy New Year. This New year I have made the biggest bunch of greeting cards for all my friends and family. It made me really happy. I wanted to share with you the cool New Year Greeting card I made. If anyone wanted to make last minute new year gift this tutorial might help you. You will need very little supplies
Its kind of a origami paper folding technique. But don’t worry its the simplest. I have made a clear and simple Video tutorial which is less than 5 mins. So try making your own handmade greeting card. This is much better and personal than a store bought hallmark card. Here is the tutorial for you.
Supplies Required :
- Origami Paper
- Card Stock
- Glitter Pens and Craft Punch (optional)
My Method :
- Take a square piece of Origami Paper (I chose RED colour)
- Fold the paper into smaller square 1/4th the size of the original square in the same way as shown in the video
- Take a card stock of size 1cm bigger than the paper.
- Now stick the folded paper on the cardstock
- You are almost done.
- Now the decoration part.
- You can let your creativity play the role.
- I traced a Big 2015 on top of the folded paper and added some Rhinestones as charms.
- Inside I made a few doodles a few craft punches stuck here and there and the New Year wish
- I also added a tag on the top corner of the card to open it (this was not included in the video)
- Thats it pretty New year greeting card ready. You can use it for any occasion you just have to change the decorations little.
- Cool and Super easy isn’t it ? I love the surprise part of the message unfolding once you open the card.
- Tell me how you liked it also share you hand made new year gifts
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me