Hello Buddies 🙂
How do you doing ? Today I am going to share with you the wonderful tiny water colour painted greeting cards I made for my brother and buddy. I am really getting obsessed with water colours they do fascinate me. I like the way they turn out. They are totally unpredictable and that’s the real fun in doing water colour paintings. I guess I will be making more and more of these water colour paintings. So now ready to see my greeting cards ? Here we go !
Supplies required :
- Water colour ( I used cake colours- I found it less messy than tubes)
- Paint brushes ( Size 0 and 1)
- Craft Punches (Optional)
- Thick cardstock/art board for the greeting card
- There is really not much to explain as a procedure or method to make these.
- Cut the art board of your desired card size.
- Draw the outline of the design with pencil on the card
- Start painting them with the water colours.The combination of colours you use
are purely your choice
- Use size 0 or 00 brushes when you want to draw minute details.
- Wash the brush thoroughly before using another colour.
- And then let your creativity do the rest of the work !
- I added few flower punches to the edges of the card
- And then I added a Happy Thanks Giving note on the card
- My card is ready. Pretty simple and east isn’t it. They are lovely I adore them.
- Make your own cards and grab the opportunity to say thanks to your near and dear ones 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me