Hello Buddies 🙂
My Method :
- Roll the blue colour paper first into a tight circle using quilling needle
- Secure the end of the paper with glue.
- Give a slight push in the middle of the circle with the help of pen from one side and raise it above to form the cone like shape for the earring.
- Insert a small silver bead inside a eye pin. Then insert the quilling paper inside this eye pin. Again insert a silver bead above this paper cone.
- Form a small loop of this eye pin and cut the excess wire
- Insert the Ear hook in the loop above the paper cone.
- Using 3D gold/silver liners and make small designs on the earring.
- Apply varnish on the earring with a small paint brush. This is to make your earring resistant to water.
- Thats it earring ready 🙂
Do you like these stuff ? Then Follow my blog to see more of these . You can find the follow button on the right side top corner of the page, take a moment to confirm subscription by checking the confirmation e-mail in your subscribed mail-ID. Also if you are in Facebook be kind to like my page here and support me